Friday, November 7, 2008

Lover and Friends.

I know you don't approve and I'm sorry. The bottomline is, though, that this isn't going away any time soon. I hope that all of you would still be there.

I'm still the same old Redg. Really, I am. At least, that what I think. :p I'm still here if ever you need anything. :) I love all of you. Seriously. :)

-

It's weirder this time around.

I like the part that we have our own little world that no one can ever understand. I love it that we think of the same thing whenever we hear certain words like 'stuntman' or 'crab'.

I know that what we're doing isn't right at all; and I'm not going to try and justify my actions.

I can't wait until we become legal ... but until then we'll just make the most out of what we have right now.

I now know that you'll be there no matter what.

It's more real this time around. :)


We can be two rebels.
Breaking the rules, me and you.
You and I. :)

No comments: