Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blogger's block.

Blog diarrhea.

I need to take control of things right now. I still haven't managed to do a LOT of things that's supposed to be done before the next week ends.

- Study for Physics and CLE - Do my Feasibility Poject. (My product will be macaroni salad. At first, I thought of a service, which is Math tutoring but I kind of thought it'd be too hard. We'll see if I'll change my mind. :p)
- Do my Health review paper. Ugh.
- Organize my cabinet. (Should've done eons ago)
- Buy a dress for Carla's debut. PLUS, her gift.

Anyhoo. A lot of things has happened since my last blog post. Although not a lot has changed. Labo, no? Hm, Tammy has been nagging (okay, not rly nagging) me about moving to Wordpress and reviving my blog, but I'm too lazy. Ughhhh. Maybe after exams. :> XD

Oh, and Tammy and I've already watched Twilight, and I just HAVE to say that Carlisle Cullen looks so much better than Tom Cruise. Period.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Move to Wordpress =D

I miss you, Minamalas XD