Saturday, June 28, 2008

Myriad of Emotions.

Frustration: As far as I am concerned, I didn't do anything. I didn't do a single thing but still I get involved in this (kurreyzzi) world. I promised myself that I would leave everything behind and start fresh, but still there are people who make things difficult for me.

Awkwardness: I'm not mad at anyone. I just feel ... frustrated because everything's kind of awkward. At least on my side. I don't know about yours.

Confusion: I am not sure with everything. I just hear things from the grapevine. Uh, yeah. Hence, the confusion.


My side: You have your life and I have mine. Okay ako sa'yo, sana ma-accept mo din ako, 'cause I'm not going anywhere. I know you have your doubts and all and I accept and understand that, really, I do. I just wish you'd take her (and also mine) word for it. Everything is just water under the bridge. It's over and done and in the past and I certainly don't have any future plans of revisiting it. I'm also pretty positive she feels the same way about this, so yeah.



I wish you'd get past this. Anyhoo, I don't have a problem with you naman eh. Ayon. I just thought I should get it out there. :)

No comments: