Friday, August 1, 2008

Word shortage.

"Never say never because it is just ever with an 'n' in front of it."
- Dr. Phyllis; Drake and Josh


LOLLERSKATES. XD

Would you believe me if I said I didn't need you?
'Cause I wouldn't believe you if you said the same to me.
Near death, last breath, and barely hanging on
Would you believe me if I said I didn't need you?

Codeword: ...

(I can't find a word in my vocabulary that can aptly describe ... things right now.)

Why is it that if something is forbidden, it's more enticing and tempting?

The thrill? Muhaybe. Not rly. Ha, funneh.

Maybe this is a different case.

P.S. Thank you sa mga Venting Machines ko. :)
P.P.S MTB pa rin ba? Fani but not haha. XD

So I'm selfish and you're sorry.
When I'm gone, you'll be going nowhere fast.
So who's selfish, and who's sorry?

No comments: