Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You Are The Moon

Hurray for ulterior motives.

I never ever would've thought that my last year as a High School student would include this. Never.

Well, actually, the thought has crossed my mind once in a while, but that way this has started? Never. (Sabay kabig, amp. XD)

It's a weird feeling 'cause usually, I'm the querida.The one who gets left behind. *flashbacks to all those painful moments huhuhu* Lollies.

It's a nice weird. Not just because of the (scorchingly) hot stares and the like (although those RLY help. XD), but the feeling, it's just ... too good for words.

Yes, I had some doubts. (KEYWORD: Had. Past tense.) And thank God that all of 'em has disappeared. Thank you for the reassurance though. I rly needed it. I just had temporary insanity for even thinking about us not being worth it, that's all.

Guhreat! This is gonna get mushy real fast. :))






A lot of things has got me thinking and I'm seriously considering your offer. Like I said, I rly don't give a rat's ass about what others may think. Buhay ko 'to eh. :)) I'll tell you when I'm ready, hmkay babes?



Bat puro heavenly bodies yung mga nasa kanta na pinapakinggan ko ngayon? Yung When The Day Met The Night may moon and sun. Tas yung Nine In The Afternoon may moon din. Tas moon na naman 'tong The Hush Sound. Aba. Iba na 'to. =)) =))

No comments: