Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mind preoccupied.

It's about time I moved.

I don't think my former URL fits me anymore. I don't affix my own version of a suffix (ness) into my words anymore and I certainly don't think 'jinxed' is the word that can describe my luck.

A lot of things have happened since my last post here on Blogger. I'm now an incoming HS Senior at my High School. Finally! I can't wait to leave High School. Don't get me wrong, my High School life has (so far) been a blast but I simply cannot wait to go to College. (If I pass any of the schools I want.)

I also have just finished my CAT Training. Yay! It was so much fun and it helped me a lot (physically and emotionally, though a stress on the former. :D). I learned lots of new things (the commands, etc.) and got to know people I wasn't really familiar with. The positions will be announced during the end of May (suspense, much?).

And, around May 2, I'll be attending my review for College.

I have also just finished reading the first three books of the Twilight Saga. :> Tammy was the kind one who lent me the first book and then I downloaded the entire saga from the Internet. Hee. :D (More about that in the next post. I don't think I'd do it justice if I describe it only fleetingly here.)

So now, I have two weeks (or so) of free time. Ugh, I hate free time. It makes me think of things that I'd rather not think about.

Thus, this blog is born. I'm going to edit the sidebar in the future. But I'm not going to look for another layout. Blogger Templates are fine by me. :D

3 comments:

TAMMY..! said...

Eh? What's with blogger, Why do I need to type a word verification? :\ TSS [I've realized that if you substitute Y with T it'll be 'This sucks, severely' Wowwww~! ] =))

I've missed you Reeedg! :D

Redg said...

I missed you too, Hunny. :D

I think you need to do the word verification process 'cause they wanna know if you're not a spammer. HAHAHA.

TSS really makes lots of sense. :D Let's use it! XD Hahaha.

TAMMY..! said...

REDG, Something is UP! with my blogger [Yes, parang mamasa lang XD] It's like siraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~! So I temporarily changed my layie to a pre-made one from blogger :((