Monday, April 21, 2008

Cooking and Baking.

I'm so hungry.

Actually, it seems like I'm always hungry, so this isn't really news.

But that sad, sad thing is, I don't cook. No, wait. I can't cook. I can't cook to save my life, all right?

Must be from my mom. My mom doesn't cook. I mean, she does know how to cook simple dishes (e.g. frying eggs, fried rice, desserts, etc.) but not the food we eat usually eat for lunch or dinner (e.g. sinigang, adobo, nilaga, tinola, etc.).

My dad's the one who cooks for us. And my grandmother. I shudder to think how we will survive without our grandmother. I mean, with dad at work all the time, who the hell will feed us?

Maybe it'll be my younger sister. (The one who comes after me, Rizza.) Yeah, maybe.

I can't bake either. Even if our highly competent TLE teacher taught us baking, I still can't understand how you pr-heat the oven and all that stuff. In fact, we've never used our over at home. We use it to store pots and pans. Haha!

Maybe that's why I like watching cooking shows. Iron Chef America really is entertaining for me. My favorite Iron Chef is Bobby Flay. :D Hee. And Everyday Italian's also a good watch. But 30 Minute Meals is kind of getting boring. I'm getting REALLY irritated with Rachel Ray (esp. in her talk show) 'cause sometimes I think she really exagerates everything. But I do admire her for having lots of energy. XD

Ugh, and Barefoot Contessa! I really don't like that show. Idk why. Maybe 'cause she kept fussing about table settings and table cloths and flowers as the centerpiece ... it's mad! I mean, can't you just eat in your kitchen? Guh. Srsly.

Hm, but I'm not really interested in doing myself the food. I'd rather eat it. :D

3 comments:

TAMMY..! said...

I can't bake either. Even if our highly competent TLE teacher..

Lolz@#!$~! XDD Super competent nga si Msz noh..?! XD

Melanoy said...

same here. i can't cook either. :| sucks. takot ako sa mantikang lilipad sa muka ko (pati sa katawan ko XD )

--------

errr.. hindi ko mabasa yung word verification! hahahaa!

TAMMY..! said...

Ako din, I can't bake/cook whatevs. Syempre, bakit ko pa kailangan matutong mag-bake/cook eh magiging vampire naman ako :D