Friday, May 16, 2008

Politically correct terms.

We were studying English today in our Review and in the test we took, there was a story about a mouse getting mugged and all that crap when he (?) went to the city. The story used all these politically correct terms that was really funny if you have a warped sense of humor. Instead of calling someone a 'convict', the politically correct term is 'an ex-client of a correctional facility'. XD Idk, I find it amusing. I mean, if I was an escaped convict and I get called like that, I'd be a bit pissed. Idk why.

So anyhoo, I searched for some other politically correct terms, and here's what I've found:

Alive - temporarily metabolically abled (The temporarily part was funny. XD)
Blind - optically darker
Body Odor - nondiscretionary fragrance (Imagine having to tell your friend that. XD)
Cannibalism - Intra-Species Dining (HAHAHAHAHA, IDK WHY BUT I SUDDENLY PICTURED A RESTAURANT THAT SPECIALIZES IN 'INTRA-SPECIES DINING.' WTF.)
Corpse - Permanently Static Post-Human Mass
Cowardly - Challenge Challenged
Dead - living impaired (HAHAHA, 'IMPAIRED' AMP!)
Dirty Old Man - sexually focused chronologically gifted individual
Drowning - aquatically challenged (Help, I'm aquatically challenged! I think if you said that you just wasted your breath. If you'd just say: I'm frickin' drowning! then you'd saveyourself the trouble. XD)
Full of Crap - fecally plenary (Magamit nga 'to kapag nangaaway. XD)
Gang - Youth Group (Son: No, Mom, I'm notpart of a gang. I'm part of a Youth Group. Mom: Well, if that's the case ... XD)
Having PMS - cyclically challenged
Ignorant - knowledge-based nonpossessor
Insult - Emotional Rape (EMOTIONAL RAPE, AMP!)
Perverted - Sexually dysfunctional
Pregnant - parasitically oppressed


ETO YUNG PAMATAY EH! XD


Wife - unpaid sex slave

1 comment:

mathGEEK said...

hahah! naalala ko, my classmates printed a list of these.. :)))